Monday 3 December 2012

The Sea

Well, I made it to Finesterre, the end of the world and the end of my Camino. Here are a couple of photos from yesterday.
I want to apologize to those who followed this blog when I was contributing regularly ( sort of ). Somewhere along the Way I started finding it harder to analyse and more natural and helpful to observe and absorb without jumping to a more critical stance. Now, this is something I have been urged to do by several folks but have never succeeded in doing so I was very glad that it happened. I will do my best to go back over the experience and post some of my thoughts in the next month or two. Until then thank you for your encouragement.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ken. Know you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I ended up doing the same on my pilgrimage as you and am just now beginning to speak and share my experiences. I look forward to meeting with you when you return, maybe in the new year. Eleanor

    ReplyDelete